Glen Group is committed to providing high levels of customer satisfaction regardless of the type of premises or location being serviced.
We are equally committed to ensuring that the services we offer and the products we use are as eco-friendly as they can be. We are an ISO 14001 Environmental-accredited company, and take our Environmental Policy very seriously.
We are delighted to confirm that our carbon emissions dropped by 17% last year; and we hope to see these levels continue to reduce.
The cleaning industry can have a major impact on the environment, from waste to the extensive use of harsh chemicals. This is why we’ve adopted certain policies to minimise the effects of these factors.
Glen Cleaning’s Environmentally-Friendly Cleaning Approach
- Monitoring – We record and monitor the environmental impact of Glen Cleaning projects and set specific targets in partnership with the Carbon Footprint Organisation.
- Green Technology – We use highly efficient and state-of-the-art machinery that utilises the latest technology in filters and cleaning products. Our equipment makes a low impact on the environment through the use of HEPA filters.
- Chemical Use – We use concentrates, which reduces the amount of chemicals required and decreases transportation requirements.
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloths – We make use of microfibre cleaning cloths in order to minimise our use of chemical products.
- Bespoke Eco-Friendly Services – We offer highly trained and specialist teams for cleaning jobs that require a specialised eco-friendly approach.
- Client Support – We help companies to ensure that they are maintaining legal standards when it comes to being environmentally aware &, and offer advice on ways they can reduce their impact on the environment. We also contribute towards and actively participate in our clients’ energy management schemes.
- Recycling Programmes – We understand that managing your company’s recycling can be both time-consuming and complicated. Glen Group can assist by organising your recycling systems and offering comprehensive advice for reductions in energy consumption and waste.
- ‘Turn Off Campaigns’ – We train all our staff on our environmental policy, and promote ‘turn off campaigns’ for both power and water.
- Transportation Efficiency – We use the most fuel-efficient vehicles we can for mobile staff, we ask that all staff plan their journeys to reduce unnecessary mileage, and we promote vehicle-sharing where possible.
Glen Cleaning will continue to seek to conserve energy, reduce CO2 emissions, and recycle equipment wherever possible.
For additional information about our environmentally friendly approach or about any of our services, please get in touch via our enquiry form or by contacting one of our regional offices.
You can also download our Carbon Footprint report.