Contract Response Team Member
Glen Group are actively recruiting for several cleaning vacancies, to join a well-established and growing cleaning business in the Weighbridge, Bude, St Austell and Newquay area.
Team Response Cleaner needed to help cover school sickness and holidays.
Working Monday to Friday on a 46-week contract at £9.50 an hour 30 hours a week permanent contract.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supporting, train and guide cleaning operatives to achieve efficient and
effective services level
• Periodic cleans
• To maintain relationship with customers and fellow employees
• To always adhere to both security and H&S procedures and policies
You will also:
• Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements
• Manage equipment, materials, and stock levels
• Train and develop staff
• Carry out general cleaning duties
• Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed budget
• Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are
• Ensure staff present a professional image
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Full UK clean driving licence for minimum of 2 years
• Strong people management skills
• Attention to detail and high standards of work
• Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
Company Van ,Fuel card & Mobile Phone provided.
Please email Natalie Blackman firstname.lastname@example.org