Cleaning Service Delivery Manager - Dorchester
Glen Group are actively recruiting for a Cleaning Service Delivery Manager, to join a well-established and growing cleaning business in the Dorchester area.
The hours will be 37.5 per week on a 52-week Contract per year starting at £28,00 per annum. You will receive 20 days holiday along with Bank Holidays with 1 additional holiday year on year for 5 years.
All IT equipment is provided along with a Company Car & Fuel Card.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing Schools in the Dorchester area.
• Managing Public Sector Buildings.
• Building and maintaining relationships with our clients.
You will also:
• Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements
• Sometimes you may need to carry out general cleaning duties.
• Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed budget
• Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are
• Ensure staff present a professional image
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Full UK clean driving licence for minimum of 2 years
• Strong people management skills
• Attention to detail and high standards of work
• Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
Please email email@example.com / 07786735276