About the Role
Vacancy based within the Plymouth/Cornwall region managing a small portfolio of Schools.
Glen Group is a fast growth company with an unrivalled reputation for cleaning excellence across Devon and Cornwall. Due to our organic growth, we are now seeking an initiative-taking Contracts Manager with a keen eye for excellent standards and communication skills to build solid relationships with our Clients and Cleaning teams in the Plymouth/Cornwall region.
Our future expansion will provide the structure to ensure your career development and progression advancement within Glen.
The role requires your leadership in directing and motivate your teams, ensuring we meet client expectation, whilst improving cleaning standards and delivering excellent support and guidance all your operatives in the field.
The role combines excellent office skills with a ‘first-hand’ management approach.
- Keeping your team safe and alert to risks.
- Assessing cleaning standards and motivating your team to ensure high standards are being maintained.
- Being pro-active in organising your team so that all cleans happen on time with the right number of people, delivery of hours.
- Addressing all minor customer and team member concerns so they never become larger issues.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working partnerships with up to 4 main customers and approx. 20 school contracts.
- Recruiting and training new team members through 3-month training programme.
- Accurately using our computerised systems to ensure staff are paid correctly and on time.
- Your knowledge, qualifications and attributes using a time gate system.
- The ability to manage and relate well to people. Support the area supervisors / Service Delivery Manager and mobile cleaners.
- Confidence in using IT and the ability to navigate your way around Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- A positive outlook and the desire to work and progress in a fast-paced growing company environment with passion for our people and service.
- The ability to consistently prioritise so that deadlines are met.
- A good academic record – we will consider the different skill sets of either a graduate, a person who has achieved graduate entry level, or a person with good GCSE’s and solid experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check is required.
- Work remotely and as part of a team.
- As we have contracts open at all times of day, you will need to have flexibility so that you can visit all sites regularly - we will discuss working patterns with you.
- 52 working weeks per annual.
- Average 37.5 hours per week, including working from home, visits to our Wales office and time out on site.
- Salary: £29,000 per annum with progression opportunities.
- You will be provided with a company vehicle that can be used for personal use, Company Mobile phone, Laptop, and iPad.
A minimum of 3 years Management experience is required however full Training is provided.
Benefits include free enrolment into Perkbox offering a variety of discounts on purchases including those at supermarkets. Recognition awards, overtime, progression, Helping Hands Scheme, Actual Monthly Pay.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul Fowler on 07786735276.